Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The Game's on TV

I don't get to see many football games on television let alone a Mizzou football game. But I always see the cameras all over the stadium and trucks behind the stadium in the south. Fans seem very excited to know the game is a "Television" game and use to get very upset when a game wasn't on TV. Now with the Mizzou switch to the SEC and the new SEC Network all Mizzou games are televised.




I bought this pass after the 2012 season was over from a guy who worked for FSN. (Fox Sports Network), I am not sure what he said he did but I think he was a camera man. I got it off ebay for a couple bucks (or less) because I thought it was an interesting collectable that almost no one gets to have.

I have been scanning lots of cool stuff I hope to share with you all soon. Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Very cool. I'd have to agree, that isn't one of those things you find in just any collection.

    Awesome job on the headline logo. Simple, but very classy at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I will collect just about anything Mizzou related but this is one of my favorite items that I own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! Minecraft Wild

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone Sometimes with visits your blog regularly and recommended it in my experience to read as well. The way of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that insight you provide the readers! business name generator

    ReplyDelete